Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mark McWhinney <ms...@portata.com> on 2006/04/28 22:53:51 UTC

Using a cookie value

Hi,

This is probably blindingly obvious, but ...

I have a web application that sets and uses the jsessionid cookie.  However,
there is a POST where the cookie is in the URL e.g.

http://x.com/x/y/submit;jsessionid=12345678

How do I replace the "12345678" value with the current cookie value?

Mark

Re: Using a cookie value

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Cookies are stored as variables, so you could try

http://x.com/x/y/submit;jsessionid=${jsessionid}

Or perhaps the URL Rewriting Modifier Pre-Processor will do what you want.

S.