Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/21 07:05:32 UTC

Extend CSVBulkLoadTool

Hi ,

I see CSVBulkLoadTool accepts delimiter as single character only. So i have
to customize it. do we have documentation of steps that bulk load tool
perform ?  Please share.

Thanks,
Anil

Re: Extend CSVBulkLoadTool

Posted by Sergey Soldatov <se...@gmail.com>.
Anil,
It's not necessary to use comma. You may use any other character as
the delimiter.
And you are right. Number of splits must match the number of columns.

Thanks,
Sergey

Re: Extend CSVBulkLoadTool

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.