Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Smith Norton <sm...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/13 20:09:20 UTC

NTLM authentication not working in protocol-httpclient

I modified nutch-site.xml to add the protocol-httpclient plugin. I
added the four properties in the same file for NTLM username,
password, domain, host. Yet, when I crawl I get this error.

2007-09-13 20:46:17,393 INFO  httpclient.HttpMethodDirector - No
credentials available for NTLM <any realm>@vista:80

vista is the intranet site it was trying to crawl. What is the
problem? How to troubleshoot this?

Re: NTLM authentication not working in protocol-httpclient

Posted by Susam Pal <su...@gmail.com>.
It seems you have not set the NTLM related properties in nutch-site.xml.

These are the properties you need to set.

http.auth.ntlm.username
http.auth.ntlm.password
http.auth.ntlm.domain
http.auth.ntlm.host