Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dima Rasnitsyn <ra...@usa.net> on 2003/02/01 04:38:36 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] size of output of cgi script?

Bill,

this sounds very close to my issue (See the thread "Apache 2.0 @ RH8.0 is
EXTREMELY slow in sending responses generated by php or cgi pages...")

The same problem was experienced with cgi-bin shell scripts (not perl) when
we have tried to move from Apache 1.3 running under RedHat 7.3 to Apache 2.0
under RedHat 8.0. The situation was even worse with PHP...

What is your OS? If it's RedHat 8.0, then I'm certain you experience the
same problem. If not, then it can be some internatl apache problem which
manifests itself in RedHat in more sever way...

Dima.