Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/15 11:03:27 UTC

Required validations are not working on Create Customer page.

Hi list,

In partymgr when I am creating a person then on the form first name and last
name are required fields but If I submit the form without passing the first
name and last name , form gets submitted , it means required validations are
not working. so I am curious to know Is there any problem with Validations ?
I tried for the following url

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/editperson?create_new=Y

Regards
Ravindra Mandre

Re: Required validations are not working on Create Customer page.

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Ravindra,
i'll check this ... thanks for reporting.

--

Sascha Rodekamp
    Visit the new german OFBiz Blog: http://www.ofbiz.biz