Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2013/07/07 23:24:44 UTC

Re: (Bi-)Weekly/Monthly Dev Sessions

How about tomorrow (Monday) night at 8:30 pm EDT?

Anyone who wants to join, can browse to https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/1aa32da8d1f9b1669cf6b5ec8bce123d12aec409?hl=en  If for some reason that doesn't work, ping me on IRC (gsingers) in the #mahout channel on Freenode.

Agenda:

0.8 Release Testing

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com

Re: (Bi-)Weekly/Monthly Dev Sessions

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
No worries, next time!

It was a good first attempt, mainly focused around testing 0.8 and getting up to speed on what needs to be tested.

The next time I am available is August 5th.  If others want to meet before then, please do, otherwise, I will send out a reminder closer to the 5th.

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com

Re: (Bi-)Weekly/Monthly Dev Sessions

Posted by Peng Cheng <pc...@uowmail.edu.au>.