Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Ron Henderson <ro...@usli.com> on 1999/01/15 16:56:52 UTC

general/3679: Inconsistent JPG Images

>Number:         3679
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Inconsistent JPG Images
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am managing a network of approx 100 Window NT machines. We have one web server
which is the linux installed pc with Slackware 2.0.35. I have created intranet
site pages with .jpg images. On about 75% of the pc's the images look fine but
on the other 25% the bottoms of the images are cut off and are replaced by a
black space where the image is supposed to be. I am using Netscape versions 4.07
and 4.5. I contacted Netscape and they said it was my server. A problem similar
mine was documented in PR#2193, but if I clear the browser cache and reload the
image it still will not appear
>How-To-Repeat:
the images are exactly like the images on http://www.usli.com, but I have not
been informed of any such problems
>Fix:
I am hoping it is a apache version problem similar to PR#2193