Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Jack J. Woehr" <ja...@purematrix.com> on 2004/06/03 19:59:37 UTC

Recursive Property Expansion Patch

To aid discussion, here is a patch to make property expansion recursive.

Notes:

   * I rejustified PropertyHelper.java in NetBeans so the diff looks more monstrous than it really is.
   * PropertyHelper.replacePropertiesRecursively() is substituted replaceProperties
        o For BC this should be done differently
   * Put the file RecursivePropertyParser in ..ant/util
   * The ant-test-expansion.xml file is a simple example with three test cases. The last one should fail.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but