Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1997/11/16 02:57:55 UTC

Re: Are we ready for 1.3b3?

>I'll wait about 12-15 hours or so before doing it, just in case
>(ie: unless there are objections, I'll tag it and start the
>ball rolling for the 1.3b3 release around 12:00EST Sunday 11/16)

Somebody needs to verify that it still works on NT after the libap change.

I noticed that I needed to remove the old buildmark.c file
manually in order for cvs update to work.

The current cvs seems to work fine on Solaris 250.

....Roy

Re: Are we ready for 1.3b3?

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> >I'll wait about 12-15 hours or so before doing it, just in case
> >(ie: unless there are objections, I'll tag it and start the
> >ball rolling for the 1.3b3 release around 12:00EST Sunday 11/16)
>
> Somebody needs to verify that it still works on NT after the libap change.

Just building it now...

> I noticed that I needed to remove the old buildmark.c file
> manually in order for cvs update to work.

Strange - seems to have worked here...

Cheers,

Ben.