Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Elisa Green <el...@sheridanc.on.ca> on 2001/11/20 22:21:13 UTC

Attribute scrape invalid according to the specified TLD

I spoke to soon.

Using the example provided at
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/scrape-doc/, if the
<scrp:result scrape="qt"/> tag is used, I get the
CompileException error:
.../scrape.jsp(21,0) Attribute scrape invalid according to the
specified TLD

If the <scrp:result scrape="qt"/> tag is commented out, it has no
errors.  However, as you can imagine, I would like to display the
results.

Could anyone tell me what the order of operations are?  Are the
JSP tags compiled before the taglib tags?  Is there a website
with this sort of information?

Elisa