Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by THADC <ti...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/01 14:57:17 UTC

starting multiple zookeeper nodes from one command

Hi,

I have a 3 node cluster. I have been starting my cluster with 3 separate
commands:

$ ./bin/zkServer.sh start zoo.cfg
$ ./bin/zkServer.sh start zoo2.cfg
$ ./bin/zkServer.sh start zoo3.cfg

, is there a way to start all 3 at the same time?

thanks!

--
Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/

Re: starting multiple zookeeper nodes from one command

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I created this a while ago, I still use it frequently, YMMV:
https://github.com/phunt/zkconf

Patrick

Posted by Prasanth Mathialagan <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasanth Mathialagan <pr...@gmail.com>.