Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Keith and Teri Kwiatek <kw...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 18:30:29 UTC

does SVN have logging or verbose option?

Hello,

I am trying to run:

./svn list svn+ssh://scm@dev.domain.gov/tmp/repo1a

BUT I get:

svn: Error in child process: exec of 'ssh' failed: A file or directory in
the path name does not exist.

Is there a log or verbose option that I can look at somewhere to find out
what is going on?

How else do I troubleshoot this?

Keith

Re: does SVN have logging or verbose option?

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 15, 2006, at 19:30, Keith and Teri Kwiatek wrote:

> I am trying to run:
>
> ./svn list svn+ssh://scm@dev.domain.gov/tmp/repo1a
>
> BUT I get:
>
> svn: Error in child process: exec of 'ssh' failed: A file or
> directory in the path name does not exist.

Is it just this path in your repo that doesn't work, or do all paths
not work?

Is svnserve in the PATH of the "scm" user?

Did you read my previous reply? Did any of it help?

http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2006-03/0632.shtml