Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Conrad <ca...@shaw.ca> on 2004/12/05 05:47:28 UTC

How to get response use code generated by WSDL2JAVA

I am using the follow code to send the Web Service Request.

This is a document style service.

URL endpointURL  = new
URL("http://192.168.7.100:8080/retsclientapp/services/RETSWS");
RETSWSSoapBindingStub callme = new
RETSWSSoapBindingStub(endpointURL,service);

Object resp = new Object();
resp = callme.handleMessage(docElement);

The value of resp is always = null

I know the service is returning a response using tcp monitor
I thought I would be able to access the reponse via the resp object.

All the code for the client is generated using WSDL2JAVA

now should I be calling the stub code differently to get a response back ?

Conrad