Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anurag Garg <an...@nucleussoftware.com> on 2003/06/11 13:11:07 UTC

Loop In JSP Page

Hi,
I have an integer variable in my ActionForm class whose value is say 20.
Now in my JSP I would like to show a drop down with values 1 till 20.
Question is how to run a loop in JSP using the struts.

Anurag Garg

Re: Loop In JSP Page

Posted by "Frances Aleah Z. de Guzman" <ad...@ingenium.com.ph>.
in making that loop im creating a collection of integer in my actionform with
the use of LabelValueBeans. then i use html:select and optionCollections to
display the numbers.

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 07:11 pm, Anurag Garg wrote:
> Hi,
> I have an integer variable in my ActionForm class whose value is say 20.
> Now in my JSP I would like to show a drop down with values 1 till 20.
> Question is how to run a loop in JSP using the struts.
>
> Anurag Garg

Frances Aleah Z. De Guzman
SA/Programmer
Ingenium Technology, Inc.
http://www.ingenium.com.ph

Disclaimer :
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.