Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by B Prakash <bp...@hotmail.com> on 2016/08/22 15:47:50 UTC

Compilation error "Execution cloudstack-checklicence of goal com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:2.11:check failed"

Hi, I am unable to compile latest source due to the following error, please can someone help me with this?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:2.11:check (cloudstack-checklicence) on project cloud-plugin-network-nvp: Execution cloudstack-checklicence of goal com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:2.11:check failed: Plugin com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:2.11 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not transfer artifact javax.enterprise:cdi-api:jar:1.0 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connection timed out -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

Thanks and regards,

     B Prakash

Re: Compilation error "Execution cloudstack-checklicence of goal com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:2.11:check failed"

Posted by B Prakash <bp...@hotmail.com>.
Please ignore my previous email.   Building offline worked.

Thanks and regards,

     B Prakash

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi B,

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Compilation error "Execution cloudstack-checklicence of goal com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:2.11:check failed"