Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ry...@bpc.com> on 2003/10/31 23:46:04 UTC

web-console

I'm interested in doing some work on the current web-console.  Who out there
should I talk to about them before I go ahead and do them?  I don't want to
"rewrite" something if there's a reason for it to be a certain way.

Ryan

Ryan Sonnek

J2EE Application Developer

Brown Printing Company

(507) 835-0803

 <ma...@bpc.com> ryan.sonnek@bpc.com

Re: web-console

Posted by "n. alex rupp" <ru...@umn.edu>.
Hey, Ryan.

What're you interested in doing?  I'm adding support for method invocations
right now.  We need to be able to invoke MBean operations and check the
accessor methods (so we can test the state of MBeans in the system).
Obviously this is still in the realm of development and debugging, not any
of the real high-level functionality we're planning.

What are your ideas?

--
N. Alex Rupp (n_alex_rupp@users.sf.net)

RE: web-console