Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aegalaivan <pu...@wipro.com> on 2009/09/04 15:56:56 UTC

CRL check in ServiceMix

Hi,

I am using the apache-servicemix version 3.2.1.

I need to verify the client certifcate against the CRL in ServiceMix.

Does the ServiceMix have an option to configure the crl file(s), as we have
in apache's ssl.conf (SSLCARevocationFile)

I can see only the following options in the SSLParameters

keyPassword
keyStore
keyStorePassword
keyStoreType
trustStore
trustStorePassword
trustStoreType
protocol
algorithm
wantClientAuth
needClientAuth

If we don't have that option, Do we have any other way to verify whether the
client certificate is revoked?

Regards,
Pushparaj

Re: CRL check in ServiceMix