Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2005/02/20 19:17:52 UTC

Re: [Subversion] Revision Keyword - More Info

Apparently the full form of the svn:keywords are case-sensitive, i.e...

LastChangedDate, LastChangedRevision, LastChangedBy

... but the short forms are case-insenstive, i.e....

Date, Rev, Author

... however "Revision" is a "medium form" and is case-sensitive.

http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2005-02/0172.shtml

The problem is that the Commons Subversion conversion set the svn:keywords
to "revision" rather than "Revision" and so it gets ignored. Looks like all
the svn:keywords need updating for everything.

Niall