Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andoni OConchubhair <an...@indigo.ie> on 2003/05/21 21:56:12 UTC

UTF8 - - Not flushing for extended langs!

Tomcat 4.0.4

Hello

I am using JSPs in an application that I have recently had translated into 16 different languages.
All the JSPs in my application work fine and display the text fine.

Then when in one part of my application I include another jsp multiple times with multiple <jsp:include> tags, it only works for certain languages.  English, french, german, spanish, etc. are fine but when you go into things like bulgarian and slovakian (3-byte languages in UTF-8) the JSP's just won't include themselves, leaving me with half empty pages.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?  Please help as I'm at my wits end. ;-(

It looks almost like as if the included JSP is not flushing to the browser but surely then it would not flush either with the shorter languages!!

Many thanks in advance,

Andoni.