Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca> on 2010/08/31 02:28:47 UTC

Dan McDonald's mass-check logs

If Dan's not on this list can somebody please ask him to make sure his
nightly logs are chmod'd 644.  Currently they are 600 and causing things
to break.  I don't seem to have his email address.

Thanks!

Daryl

Re: Dan McDonald's mass-check logs

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:

> If Dan's not on this list can somebody please ask him to make sure his
> nightly logs are chmod'd 644.  Currently they are 600 and causing things
> to break.  I don't seem to have his email address.
>
> Thanks!

I'm chatting with him about it, I'll let him know if nobody else already
has.

   Our government should bear in mind the fact that the American
   Revolution was touched off by the then-current government
   attempting to confiscate firearms from the people.
  109 days until TRON Legacy