Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by manoj_aggarwal84 <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/02 14:16:38 UTC

how can I delete items from inventory of ofbiz ??

hi all,

Please tell me, how can I delete items from inventory of ofbiz ?

Thanks,
manoj

Re: how can I delete items from inventory of ofbiz ??

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes ! For instance search "Is it possible to delete products, categories, catalogs, etc., that are no longer needed?"
in the FAQ : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo
But on the other hand : "Cleaning the database from unimportant data" in in the FAQ :
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-ProductionTips
If you have better titles let me know...

Jacques
PS : I think I will stop to make advertisements for the FAQ it's an endless job :( and Confluence is not doing very well with its
shortcuts

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi manoj,

Just a quick note:
You can create "Physical Inventory Variances" for the item from here:
e.g. for the inventory item 9000
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/EditInventoryItem?inventoryItemId=9000&facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse
this will create PhysicalInventory and InventoryItemDetail records that
will change the inventory item quantity and also will take care of
accounting transactions.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer