Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lauer, Oliver" <Ol...@AXA.de> on 2001/10/31 10:45:41 UTC

AW: httpd: fatal: libsocket.so.1: version `SUNW_1.4' not found ( requi red by file /export/home/ISVT-N M/apache/apache_1.3.20/libexec/mod_ webapp .so) ./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Hi all,

we have no choice to migrate from 2.6 to 2.8 due to application server
constraints running on the same maschine, but maybe somebody can deliver a
mod_webapp.so for SunOS2.6 SPARC due to I didn't manage to compile that
here.

Thanks a lot !

Oliver

Posted by Philippe Khalife <pk...@dinmar.com>.
This is my latest compile of the connector, on Solaris 2.6, For Apache
1.3.22

http://www.dinmar.com/software/

Note that both versions are fine without mod_ssl

Hope that helps ;)
PK

/export/home/ISVT-NM/apache/apache_1.3.20/libexec/mod_ webapp .so)
./apachectl start: httpdcould not be started

Lauer, Oliver at Oliver.Lauer@AXA.de wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have no choice to migrate from 2.6 to 2.8 due to application server
> constraints running on the same maschine, but maybe somebody can deliver a
> mod_webapp.so for SunOS2.6 SPARC due to I didn't manage to compile that
> here.
>
> Thanks a lot !

If someone wants to volunteer :) :) :) I upgraded all to Solaris 8 quite
some time ago... :)

Re: AW: httpd: fatal: libsocket.so.1: version `SUNW_1.4' not found ( requi red by file /export/home/ISVT-N M/apache/apache_1.3.20/libexec/mod_ webapp .so) ./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.