Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by richard falconer <rf...@peopledoc.com> on 2005/07/19 18:45:00 UTC

Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the axis server to recognize the
javax.activation.jar and getting the above error when deploying my service.
I want to stream a file to a server using the DataHandler class so I've
added the activation.jar to the Tomcat5.0\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib
directory and when I run the axis happiness page it states that it has
Found Activation API ( javax.activation.DataHandler )  at the right
location. However when I try to deploy my wsdd file (with the
activation.jar) in the classpath I get the above error, and the wsdl2java
ignores the DataHandler parameter I've added to the method call.

It seems like some sort of classpath issue? But I have the activation.jar
in the classpath when I'm running the wsdl2java cmd so any help would be
much appreciated.

thanks,
Richard

Re: Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Posted by richard falconer <rf...@peopledoc.com>.
Thanks worked great.

Posted by Thorsten Jungblut <ul...@netcorner.org>.
Hi,