Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Manjula Wijewickrema <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 12:46:26 UTC

hit.score

Hi,

Can someone help me to understand the value given by 'hit.score' in Lucene.
I indexed a single document with five different words with different
frequencies and try to understand this value. However, it doesn't seem to
be normalized term frequency or tf-idf. I am using Lucene 2.91.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Re: hit.score

Posted by Manjula Wijewickrema <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adrien.