Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by william parker <wl...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/19 20:08:17 UTC

building xerces with cygwin

hi
i have downloaded the xerces 2.7.0 source zip.
i have tried to build with cygwin , but i could not run runconfig
nor build the config file with autoconf.

./runconfig would generate building errors :
unexpected at line 21 token 'usage'
unexpected at line 44 token ' '
my cygwin version is the latest.

appreciate the help

william

how to get offset in case of xerces

Posted by Umesh Chandak <um...@gs-lab.com>.
Hi All,
I am parsing the WSDL (Web Service Description Language) file xerces
DOM. I also perform some validations on that WSDL file and If I get some
validation error in that WSDL file then I want to print the offset of
that location in that file. In Xerces you can do this only in case of
saxException (line # * column #). So can any body tell me how to get the
offset of location where validation get failed ? And suppose if I throw
saxexception from there then does it automatically fills in the line
number and column number .
Waiting for reply.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,