Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Weiwei Zhang <wz...@dons.usfca.edu> on 2015/10/16 07:40:39 UTC

Is Feature Transformations supported by Spark export to PMML

Hi Folks,

I am trying to find out if the Spark export to PMML has support for feature
transformations. I know in R, I need to specify local transformations and
attributes using the "pmml" and "pmmlTransformation" libraries. The example
I read on Spark, simply apply "toPMML" function and it generates an XML
file. If I want to do some transformations to independent variables, such
as taking log, adding interaction terms and etc, will the "toPMML" function
take care of these transformations automatically as well?

Thank you.

Weiwei