Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Stuart Haas <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/29 20:28:36 UTC

How do I restore database to default like a clean install

Hi,

In error I ran sa-learn --clear, and now spamassassin misses most
spam.  How would I return the database to the state of a clean
install?

Stuart

Re: How do I restore database to default like a clean install

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
The user_prefs file may also want to be deleted to really restore to
default configuration.
{^_^}