Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Andrew Tillman <at...@DigitalWork.com> on 2001/04/11 20:50:03 UTC

SSL Problems

I am using Apache-SOAP 2.1 and am getting probems on the client,  it seems
to reject the server's certificate.  This is even after I imported the
certificate on the client side maked it as trusted.  Is there something I am
missing

Andrew Tillman
Software Engineer
DigitalWork, Inc.
230 W. Monroe
Suite 2050
Chicago, IL 60606
P (312) 261-4128
atillman@digitalwork.com

Re: SSL Problems

Posted by Pablo <pa...@eneris.com>.
Hi Andrew!

I'm right now working in the same problem. I had to import and trust the
root certificate of the CA who signed my certificates in both the
cacerts (global) and .keystore (local) of both client and servers. I'm
not sure if this was needed but now it's working.

I don't receive now SSL exceptions but
"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.io.IOException:
Broken pipe" and I wonder why...

Anyway, hope that this information helps you,

regards,

    Pablo

Re: SSL Problems

Posted by Pablo <pa...@eneris.com>.