Posted to commits@shale.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/18 16:16:20 UTC

[v104] Available (was: Re: svn commit: r496857 ...)

On 1/16/07, rahul@apache.org <ra...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rahul
> Date: Tue Jan 16 12:41:41 2007
> New Revision: 496857

> Log:
> Update the site home page to include:
>  * "Release documentation" menu (for "parent" site only)
>  * version++ in "Download" section
<snip/>

Continuum being on a break and permissions being jammed, this isn't
getting out to the site. But the 1.0.4 build has been out there for
over a week now ( download link in release notes [1] ), so please give
it a whirl towards making a quality assessment.

-Rahul

[1] http://shale.apache.org/docs/release-notes-1.0.4.html

Re: [v104] Available (was: Re: svn commit: r496857 ...)

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/18/07, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Continuum being on a break and permissions being jammed, this isn't
> getting out to the site. But the 1.0.4 build has been out there for
> over a week now ( download link in release notes [1] ), so please give
> it a whirl towards making a quality assessment.

I haven't tried the distros yet, but we are currently using the Maven
artifacts in our application without issue.

Thanks,
Greg