Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by shahab <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 13:31:04 UTC

KafkaHighLevel consumer in java returns topics which are removed before?

Hi,

I have strange problem. I have kafka 9 cluster of 3 nodes. I removed all
topics from zookepper, but when I query topics using Java High Level
consumer it returns all three removed kafka topics. But how this is
possible when I removed them manually, by going into zookeeper shell and
removing them, ?
My java code;

 props.put("bootstrap.servers", server:9092");

        props.put("key.deserializer",
"org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringDeserializer");

        props.put("value.deserializer",
"org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringDeserializer");

        Map<String, List<PartitionInfo>> topics =  new KafkaConsumer<>(props
).listTopics();

        System.out.println (topics);

best,

Shahab