Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marko Kevac <ma...@kevac.org> on 2010/09/04 13:42:03 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Building Apache HTTPD with mod_whatkilledus and mod_backtrace

Sory, very stupid question :-)
I have forgotten to check whether this modules are in httpd
distribution or not :-)

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Marko Kevac <ma...@kevac.org> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> What should I pass to ./configure script in order to build Apache
> HTTPD with mod_whatkilledus and mod_backtrace?
>
> I don't care whether they will be build into httpd or in modules/ as *.so.
>
> Tried:
>
> ./configure --enable-modules="whatkilledus backtrace"
> ./configure --enable-modules="mod_whatkilledus mod_backtrace"
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
> Q. Why is top posting bad?

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Building Apache HTTPD with mod_whatkilledus and mod_backtrace

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 04.09.2010 13:42, Marko Kevac wrote:
> Sory, very stupid question :-)
> I have forgotten to check whether this modules are in httpd
> distribution or not :-)

Right, but you know about this place?

http://people.apache.org/~trawick/

Building as shared modules would be done with "apxs".

Regards,

Rainer