Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ro...@elastica.com on 2006/05/09 22:21:53 UTC

The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is null

Whenever I try to generated wsdl or invoke my web service I get the following

The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is
null

AdminClient list shows that the webservice has been deployed and the webservice
shows up when I access /webapp/services and the AxisServlet is run.

using Axis 1.3 with JVM 1.5.0

<ns1:service name="TestEJB" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal">
  <ns1:parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="TestEJB"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="className" value="robert.TestEJBSoapBindingSkeleton"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="TestEJB"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="schemaQualified"
value="http://robert,http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="http://robert"/>
  <ns1:parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="TestEJBService"/>
 </ns1:service>