Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Dave <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/29 10:30:59 UTC

Not able to create Sales Order

Hi Ofbizian's,

 I took the latest upate from the SVN.
 But I am not able to place Sales Order.
 I added the product GZ-2644 but didn't get able to proceed from the following screen.
 http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ordernotcreatingvw4.png

 Please help anybody as soon as possible.
 Thanking you.

 Sam Dave

---------------------------------
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

Re: Not able to create Sales Order

Posted by carlj <ma...@carl-johansson.com>.
Yes, bad indeed.

However, I have been having the same issue. Is there a known fix?

Carl

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Walter Vaughan" <wv...@steelerubber.com>
> Sam Dave wrote:
> >  http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ordernotcreatingvw4.png
>
> It might be helpful not to ask for help and then post the picture on a website
> that tries to install spyware/malware for windows client computers.

Yes bad !

Jacques

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.