Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Enric Staromiejski <en...@nxtsis.com> on 2001/08/29 18:33:56 UTC

a very strange behaviour related to getting pages thru port 80 (amazingly solved)

Solution:

BY MISTAKE (mistakes are very productive sometimes) we had the following
lines in the public box's tomcat/conf/my-mod_jk.conf:

JkMount /cocoon/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /cocoon/*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /cocoon/*xml ajp12

When we added the last file to the my-mod_jk.conf we intended to write
"JkMount /cocoon/*.xml ajp12" but instead we wrote "JkMount /cocoon/*.xml
ajp12". So we've modified the box's 2 conf file and it works!

My questions now are the following:

1. Could any one explain why is this working?
2. Was it explained anywhere?

Hope it'll be useful

Enric (not Eric)