Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by AK...@upcontractor.up.com on 2009/08/25 11:44:02 UTC

Updating DIV with Wicket Response

I have a page built in SpringMVC. I have a iFrame in this page that
renders a Wicket Page. I want to replace the iFrame with a DIV and load
the Wicket page inside the DIV using Ajax.

I used Prototype to load the wicket page. The page loads but the wicket
javascript does not work anymore. I guess this is because the <head> tag
from the wicket response is not processed.

I then tried Wicket Ajax, but the call returns a SendRedirect. I guess we
cannot load wicket Pages using Wicket Ajax.

How do I get this to work ?

Thanks
Avinash P

**

This message and any attachments contain information from Union Pacific which may be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited by law.  If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments.

**

Re: Updating DIV with Wicket Response

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Hi!

Are you trying to do a server side include?

**
Martin