Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hunter Kelly <re...@eircom.net> on 2004/04/01 19:14:38 UTC

How to create a link to a context relative resource?

Hiya, we have an application that allows users to upload files,
and then download them again later.  The files are saved within
the context.

What's the easiest/best way to generate a link that's context relative?

It seems like creating a new ContextLink seems straightforward enough,
but I was thinking that it would be better to have something like an
AssetLink instead, that lets you render any asset.  The trick then
becomes generating assets dynamically, in this case for the user's
files...

Any ideas on the best way to go about this?