Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Gary Chan <Ga...@dtnetwork.top> on 2021/08/05 07:54:03 UTC

What should I do if the program I participated in was infringed?

What should I do if the program I participated in was infringed?
https://5t5.top/
The above website has modified the copyright information of the open source program without authorization, and the program is open sourced under the Apache License 2.0 license.
GitHub address:https://github.com/soxft/UrlShorting/blob/master/LICENSE

Re: What should I do if the program I participated in was infringed?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I just found the link[1] which mentions the github project.
I'm not sure if it was added after you complained about it.
But I think it is a good sign though.

[1] https://5t5.top/about.php

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary

I can see this website is written in Chinese.
If you are also Chinese, and UrlShorting is open-sourced by a China
vendor, I think this is a China local copyright law issue.
We as the ASF, are not able to determine the case between you too.
You need a lawyer like Kevin mentioned.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Kevin A. McGrail <km...@apache.org> 于2021年8月6日周五 下午9:03写道: