Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2013/02/01 11:09:43 UTC

Re: Removing old versions

2013/1/31 Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>:
> Is there a space issue that infrastructure is complaining about?

No, they say it will not scale very well - but I think the problem is
with Svn which is used to support SvnPubSub as each file must be
committed to svn first and then it's checked out on the webserver with
additional svn specific files.

Anyway I've proposed something like this:
/release/1.2.x
/release/1.3.x
/release/2.0.x
/release/2.1.x
/release/2.2.x
/release/2.3.x

and development versions
/dev/1.x
/dev/2.x

When new version of 2.3.x branch is going to be released, it will
point to /release/2.3.x and so on. Users can always download packaged
versions of older docs.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Removing old versions

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2013/2/1 Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>:
> Sounds good.

I've started importing the old subsites and also prepared struts2 to
use the new scm plugin - I would like to prepare a new release of S2
ASAP :-)

Regards

Re: Removing old versions

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.