Posted to user@roller.apache.org by mikec <mc...@xeroxlabs.com> on 2007/03/08 21:16:40 UTC

site wide comments

We are using roller 3.0. Isn't the site wide comments feed feature slightly
broken? The RSS XML that is produced does contain the site comments and
looks correct except that the link property is wrong. The wrong weblog
handle is used for every comment in that property. It is always the same
handle.

Site wide comments are produced using $url.feed.comments.rss. Is this the
right method?

Re: site wide comments

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that appears to be be a real live bug that persists 3.1 and Roller trunk.

I just filed this issue for it:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1371

- Dave