Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/06 20:09:32 UTC

Where do the staging artifacts go?

I just published 0.1.0 artifacts to staging in preparation for an RC4 vote.
I cannot tell where they have gone to include a link in the description.

The root of the staging deployment is here:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/toree/

And I see successfully publish messages including "published
toree-kernel_2.10 to
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/toree/toree-kernel_2.10/0.1.0-incubating/toree-kernel_2.10-0.1.0-incubating.jar
"

When I visit the root of the deployment, I see "Staging of Repository
within profile ID='1285d3cb661df6' is not yet started!". And I don't see
anything under the Nexus staging listing for Apache Toree under
https://repository.apache.org#view-repositories;staging~browsestorage

Did I miss a step with getting the artifacts into staging? And, for
staging, should the artifacts have an RC4 appended to them? Or is it okay
for me to overwrite staging with a new 0.1.0 artifact until we have the
final RC?

Re: Where do the staging artifacts go?

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great! Closing did indeed publish to staging (from what I can see)! Thanks
for all the help, Hitesh! I'll be opening another vote tomorrow.

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.