Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Edgar <ro...@hkstar.com> on 2000/07/20 10:53:21 UTC

Problem with struts 7/17 option tag

    Till now I have been using struts from 1/7,  just installed the 17/7
build and hit an error in the option tag where it says it cant find a getter
method for a property called Values which is where I supply the values
attributes for the option tags. ( I have a bean with two properties, Values
and Labels which are both ArrayLists).

    I double checked and swapped back in the old stuts lib and it works OK,
so I havent changed any of my code.

    Any thoughts on what the problem might be or what has changed

    Rob