Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "C. Bensend" <be...@bennyvision.com> on 2007/02/16 16:38:42 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 ...

> Also, any suggestions from outside the dev team?  Anyone got good ideas
> for new SpamAssassin features that would be good to pay someone to work on
> for 3 months?

Perhaps this is trivial, or not desired by anyone else but myself,
but I'd _love_ to be able to strip SpamAssassin tags via spamc and
spamd, instead of having to fire up the full-blown spamassassin
for each message.  :)

Benny

--
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."  -- James. T. Kirk

Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 ...

Posted by "C. Bensend" <be...@bennyvision.com>.
>> Perhaps this is trivial, or not desired by anyone else but myself,
>> but I'd _love_ to be able to strip SpamAssassin tags via spamc and
>> spamd, instead of having to fire up the full-blown spamassassin
>> for each message.  :)
>
> formail ?

That would work in most cases, yes.  Unfortunately, not in mine.
Thanks for the pointer, though.  :)

Benny

--
"During the armageddon, only two things will survive - cockroaches
and Cher."                    -- "What's her bra size" online game

Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 ...

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
C. Bensend wrote:

> Perhaps this is trivial, or not desired by anyone else but myself,
> but I'd _love_ to be able to strip SpamAssassin tags via spamc and
> spamd, instead of having to fire up the full-blown spamassassin
> for each message.  :)

formail ?

/Per Jessen, Zürich