Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2015/07/27 18:17:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-incubating ready for download

The Apache Brooklyn (incubating) project are pleased to announce that
version 0.7.0 is released and ready for download.

Version 0.7.0 is a major step for Apache Brooklyn. It is the first full
release of the project as part of the Apache incubator.

Thanks go to our community for their improvements, feedback and guidance,
and to Brooklyn’s commercial users for funding much of this development.

As well as a source code release, we offer a full binary distribution
download, and a full set of Maven artifacts for developers.

Release notes:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/v/0.7.0-incubating/misc/release-notes.html

Download:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/download/