Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/02/17 05:18:41 UTC

Where is 2.1?

I am probably an idiot, so bare with me....

If I check out
cvs co xml-cocoon2

I THINK I get ver 2.1, since there is cocoon_2_0_3 branch.

Is that so? The head is the latest stuff and older revisions are branched?

Niclas

Re: Where is 2.1?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> I am probably an idiot, so bare with me....
>
> If I check out
> cvs co xml-cocoon2
>
> I THINK I get ver 2.1, since there is cocoon_2_0_3 branch.
>
> Is that so? The head is the latest stuff and older revisions are branched?

yessir

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: Where is 2.1?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> I am probably an idiot, so bare with me....
>
> If I check out
> cvs co xml-cocoon2
>
> I THINK I get ver 2.1, since there is cocoon_2_0_3 branch.
>
> Is that so? The head is the latest stuff and older revisions are branched?

That is correct.
By default you will get HEAD - the latest stuff, i.e. 2.1-dev

You can get a branch with
 cvs co -r cocoon_2_0_3_branch xml-cocoon2
which is actually the 2.0 branch (currently 2.0.5-dev).

--David