Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by eShard <zi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/26 16:49:20 UTC

Can a data import handler grab all pages of an RSS feed?

Good morning,
I have an IBM Portal atom feed that spans multiple pages.
Is there a way to instruct the DIH to grab all available pages?
I can put a huge range in but that can be extremely slow with large amounts
of XML data.
I'm currently using Solr 4.0 final.

Re: Can a data import handler grab all pages of an RSS feed?

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried using $hasMore and $nextUrl? You can inject it with a custom
transformer. It is not documented very well, but is mentioned on the Wiki.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)