Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/20 10:36:56 UTC

Falcon - Installer.xml

In flex-falcon/installer.xml, there is a call:

<target name="copyfiles" description="copy Falcon files into SDK" >
        <!-- If sdk.branch is set to binary distro flexTasks is in a
different place. -->
        <copy todir="${FLEX_HOME}/ant/lib" failOnError="false"
overwrite="false">
            <fileset
dir="${FALCON_HOME}/compiler/generated/dist/sdk/ant/lib">
                <include name="flexTasks.jar"/>
            </fileset>
        </copy>
.
.
.
</target>

There is no file flexTasks.jar in
flex-falcon/compiler/generated/dist/sdk/ant/lib.  Although there is
a falcon-flexTasks.jar.

Should we be trying to copy falcon-flexTasks.jar instead?

Thankd,
Om

Re: Falcon - Installer.xml

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 12/20/15, 1:36 AM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>Should we be trying to copy falcon-flexTasks.jar instead?

Yes, makes sense.  Not sure what that will break though.

-Alex