Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2011/01/05 17:23:23 UTC

missing license and site map links

Hi,

The license and site map links seem to be missing from the website at
aries.apache.org. These are on incubator.apache.org/aries in the top
right.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: missing license and site map links

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
On 05/01/2011 16:23, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The license and site map links seem to be missing from the website at
> aries.apache.org. These are on incubator.apache.org/aries in the top
> right.
>
> Alasdair

Fixed the missing license. Leaving out the site map was deliberate, I
completely reorganised the site so that the map can be inferred from the
way things are organised in SVN and from the navigation menus. Having a
map seemed like a bit of extra pointless stuff to update every time we
made changes :-). However - that's just my view, so feel free to add it
back if you liked having it.

Zoƫ