Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 18:09:49 UTC

[Java SDO and SCA] repository pom files missing for woodstox and jaxen artifacts

I've just managed to fix one of these issues,  where none of the
repositories listed in our pom had pom files to accompany the woodstox
distribution.  I added http://repository.codehaus.org to the local
sdo/impl/pom.xml (and incidentally updated the groupId at the same time)

This allowed my build to progress,  but now it is failing in the same way on
the jaxen artifact

Downloading:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/maven2/jaxen/jaxen/1.1-beta-10/jaxen-1.1-beta-10.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: jaxen:jaxen

Reason: Error getting POM for 'jaxen:jaxen' from the repository: Error
transferring file
  jaxen:jaxen:pom:1.1-beta-10

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache.ws.m1.snapshots (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository),
  eclipse.emf (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/maven2),
  apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)

So there are two points here.

One is thaat my local change in sdo/impl may need either replicating
elsewhere or raising up the project hierarchy so that it affects other
woodstox dependencies.

The other is that I need a similar fix for jaxen.  Any pointers as to why
these failures are happening now?

Regards, Kelvin.

Re: [Java SDO and SCA] repository pom files missing for woodstox and jaxen artifacts

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Based on the previous discussions, should we move to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.0/ now?

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.