Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2012/07/23 11:05:44 UTC

SOLR faceted search.

We have developed a faceted search with solr for one of our customers.
It is a separate component.

Is there an interest if i commit it to the specialized directory
together with ecommerce?

Regards,
Hans

Re: SOLR faceted search.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hans,

this seems very attractive. First step could be, as Anil said, to put
it in extra so it can be reviewed then committed to specialpurpose.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES

Re: SOLR faceted search.