Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vikramjit Singh <vi...@gtllimited.com> on 2002/07/15 13:28:47 UTC

Hurray it worked Context/JNDI.

hi all,
thank god today i got the connection. I upgraded from tc 4.0.3 to tc 4.1.7.
And things were working really smoothly. I didnt have to delete any
classfiles from oracles driver classes12.jar. After i finished getting the
connection with DataSource in tc 4.1.7 i tried to do the same in tc 4.0.3.
But it didnt work. I think tc 4.0.3 doesnt seem to support JNDI, as nicely
as tc 4.1.7.
Thanks Les for your help. You really were patient and helped me.

Regards,
Vikram.